Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Let's Do 52

Paint The Moon Photography is having a weekly photo challenge.
This weeks theme is "Blessings" or "Tiny". I chose blessings.


I am blessed.
"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing." -unknown

When searching for the perfect picture for this weeks theme, all I could think about was my family. I took sooooo many pictures this week, and none of them were doing it for me. My husband saved my life. Literally (from drowning) and figuratively. He gave me these two little angels that I will cherish and treasure forever. My biggest blessing is my family. 
This is my "mothers necklace". It has all the names of our little family, and a little heart charm resting on top.

Are you doing a photo challenge? Post your link below!




No comments:

Post a Comment