Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Princess and the Pants

My daughter has always had the strangest issues. For instance, a few nights ago I was woken up many times during the night because she noticed that the hem of her pants didn't go all the way down to her heel. I ended up having to dig through a mess of a clean clothes basket to find bigger pants in order to get to sleep.
So you can imagine how happy she was when I pulled these out!

Anastasias Pants


I've seen this style alot lately. The first time I saw them, I fell in love and knew I had to have some. The lowest I could find them was on Etsy for $34. I thought that was silly until I actually tried making them... now I think they're way under priced!
I bought the material for 40% off at Joanns, for $8. It's alot of work, but worth it! Now all I have to do is take them in and hope I don't mess them up somehow >__>



No comments:

Post a Comment