That big rip down the middle wasn't there, and it wasn't off the frame, I forgot to take a "Before" picture and I had already started taking it apart. But that top rip was there, so was all of the nasty food pieces (I clean it off twice a day), and the ink marks.
For three hours I unscrewed it, cleaned the wood, put the batting in, put new expensive fabric over top, pinned it down, and painstakenly screwed it back together. Hubby hurt his neck and couldn't help, so I did all by myself. Go me!
So this is what it looked like after all of my hard work.
Just look at the difference! Darn right I was proud of it!
On a happier note, I made a nursing pillow.
I love it! I wish I had one when my babies were newborns.