Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Decorating

In the four years that Mr.J and I have been together, the most decorating we have ever done is putting up a christmas tree. We don't even have pictures on the walls! So this weekend I'm setting up the frames and begging the Mr. to hang them.


Searching for garland, I found this, by Wee Folk Art
Oh how I wish we still had a mantle! Since we don't, I'll be lining the ceiling instead. Mabye I'll even get to make a few of her little Gnomes! And their Mini Stockings are just too cute! I'm deffinatly doing those stockings.




Next on my list though is finishing my two shirts, pajamas for both babies, and most importantly, Anastasias Christmas dress. I still have a full month to do it, but I've been working on this dress since I got the machine. I finally got the top part complete, but I can't wake her up to see if it fits. Red and gold = <3



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments! Congratulations on your new business! I love the name, Fit for a Princess!

    ReplyDelete